- Prima partenza
- Race type:
- Gara Sprint a sequenza obbligata.
- M/W-10, M/W-12, M/W-14, M/W-16, M/W-18, M/W Elite, M/W 35+, M/W 45+, M/W 55+, M/W 65+, M/W 70, Esordienti, Direct
- Athletes with FISO membership (Italians):
- Through own club via FISO website within the February, 22nd (23.59 CET). On the competition day we will accept entries only in open noncompetitive classes (as long as we have maps).
- Foreign athletes:
- Via email to ti.oz1685812041ratro1685812041@inoi1685812041zircs1685812041i1685812041 with the same deadline of Italians. Athletes coming from an extra-Schengen country must check if a VISA is needed to reach Italy from their country. We can support a VISA for sport reason. Do you need information about how to travel in Italy with the COVID-19? Dedicated webpage in English from the Ministry of Health.
- For the noncompetitive classes is possible to register on the same day of the races. For insurance reason it's essential to be registered to an orienteering club (associated to FISO or any other foreign federation) otherwise only the entry on "Ludico Motorio" is possible, a very simple course without results. For more information email to ti.oz1685812041ratro1685812041@inoi1685812041zircs1685812041i1685812041.
All support requests should be sent to the email ti.oz1685812041ratro1685812041@inoi1685812041zircs1685812041i1685812041. Other contact methods (phone, voice...) don't guarantee a solution for the issues.
Fees and payments
- 5.00 € - W-10, M-10, W-12, M-12, W13/14, M13/14, W15/16, M15/16 ed ESORDIENTI
- 10.00 € - Altre categorie
- Payment must be made prior of the race by bank transfer (see bank details) or using card (pay now). On the site we accept the payment using the following credit/debit cards: Visa, V Pay, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Union Pay (also through Google Pay and Apple Pay). The total amount to pay is visible in entry list per club or it could be requested by email writing to ti.oz1685812041ratro1685812041@inoi1685812041zircs1685812041i1685812041.
- Direttore di Gara:
- Federico Venezian
- Erik Nielsen
- Responsabile di partenza:
- Ercole Pin
- Responsabile di arrivo:
- Agostino Bernardi
How to get here
- Ritrovo e parcheggi: coordinates and driving directions